Raised-Bed Garden Boxes
Incredibly strong and won’t rot, fade, or splinter
A Better Garden Bed
Raised-Bed Gardens are the trend all over the country. Whether for City Parks, Community Associations, Elderly Care or your backyard, they are the modern way to grow flowers, raise fresh vegetables and extend your growing season. Raised-Bed Gardens will use less water and fertilizer plus improve soil conditions.
Imagine using lumber around Garden Beds that: will not rot; is impervious to insects, moisture, and mold; is sterile, easy to clean and maintains its vibrant color. Unlike pressure-treated wood, it will not leach any dangerous chemicals.
Plastic lumber outperforms any other material for raised garden beds, with a 50 year warranty. Made from recycled materials, it is the safe, environmentally friendly solution for gardening needs.
What makes us different.Reasons why our maintenance-free planter boxes will provide you with decades of satisfaction.
- Incredibly strong
- Won't rot, fade, or splinter
- Resists boring insects
- Low, if any, maintenance costs
- Won't absorb or leach substances-ideal for organic systems.
- Cuts and drills like wood, using standard fastening systems.
- No aging or material breakdown
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Made from recycled HDPE (milk jug material)
- More econmical long-term investment with 50 year warranty